Ichessu is a multi-functional website where you could play chess matches, solve interesting positions. On the dashboard page, you can play with computers rated from 1300-2300, you can analyze the games of other people and you can challenge other people to a chess match. Then, if you go to the chessboard page, you will have a few buttons that you will be able to use.
- The “rotate the board” button here allows you to flip the board so that you can think/play for both sides of the board.
- The “marker” button let’s you draw different coloured arrows and outline certain boxes on the board.
- The “custom” button allows you to create any position that you want/desire.
- The “current” button let’s you make a copy of the board you were practicing on.
- The “default” button allows you to create the starting position of the chessboard.
- The “upload” button allows you to upload a PGN file to the chessboard.
- Last but not least, your moves that are played, will be able to be seen on the left side of the page.
- Finally, this is a “timer” which could be used during a chess match.
Some Things to Remember:
If you are ever playing a chess match, please do not play very quickly because the faster you play, the less time you have to think about your next move, play your game at a moderate pace.